Baffin Technology Systems Ltd collects information about our customers, clients, business contacts and other individuals we have a direct or indirect relationship with as follows:
- name, gender, age
- contact details, including telephone number(s) and
- email address
- postal address
- medical condition and where necessary, brief medical history
- necessary personal measurements to assist us in providing the best individual fitting
Data we gather is crucial in providing the best possible service, including individual assessments, quotations, invoicing and servicing of equipment.
We obtain parental/ customer consent in writing when publishing case studies or share photographs of our customers.
From time to time, we ask for a customer feedback in order to review our services and help us improve our products. It is also to help other customers make informed decisions about purchasing our equipment.
We never share data with another organisation or a third party.
Marketing material will only be sent out to you in the following instances:
- we had a personal request to provide information regarding our equipment and/or services
- we received your personal contact details and obtained your consent
- in both instances, you have not opted out of receiving marketing material
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
Baffin Technology Systems Ltd
The University of Northampton Innovation Centre